Matt and Tony are Podcasters
This week we're joined by Matthew Ferrara and Tony Pacitti for a conversation about beauty and connection in art, the paradox of choice in media overwhelm, debunking preconceived notions, and deep dives into pop culture. Tony is a writer and improviser, Matt is a photographer and artist, and together they form What Did We Miss - a podcast about resolving pop culture blindspots, one episode at a time.
Topics include art as an experience, becoming more open-minded, pop culture echo chambers, going beyond your comfort zone and the aspiration to love everything.
- Engaging with pop culture as an active experience
- Leaning into cultural blindspots
- Art as an intimidating word
- The paradox of choice
- Netflix and the streaming boom
- Learning empathy by digging into preconceived notions
- JP and Steve's pop blindspots
- Go listen to What Did We Miss! Matt and Tony can make you appreciate just about anything
- Follow What Did We Miss on Instagram
- Follow them on Twitter
- Like them on Facebook
- Check out their website for more in-depth podcast notes
- Follow Tony on Twitter
- Follow Matt on Twitter
- Check out Matt's photography business!