Lori Kettelle is running PVDonuts
This week we're joined by Lori Kettelle - co-owner and head baker at PVDonuts - for an inside look at how Rhode Island’s donut mecca began, operates, and continues to grow. PVDonuts is an institution, and Lori is at the heart of what makes it so special.
Topics include handling explosive growth, building a loyal following, a day in the life of a donut shop owner, the organized chaos of the PVDonuts kitchen, accidental marketing wins, and crafting the perfect donut photo.
- Going from selling 48 donuts a weekend to 2,000 donuts a day
- What is the hardest donut to make?
- What makes PVDonuts so attractive
- Starting your work day at 1:30am
- Perfecting each process before moving to the next
- Being willing to have no (donut or personal) limits
- Starting every day with a line down the block
- Follow PVDonuts on Instagram
- Like them on Facebook
- Follow them on Twitter
- Check out their website
- Check out PVDonuts in Edible Rhody!
- One of the early graduates of Hope & Main