Alexis Devine is running Devine City Cycle
This week we're joined by Alexis Devine for a conversation about community, internal motivation, and the positive impact of fitness. Alexis is a faculty member at the Brown University Warren Alpert Medical School, Workforce Development Coordinator at Lifespan, and is co-owner of Devine City Cycle - a spin studio on the west end of Providence that creates a fitness experience like no other.
Topics include pushing beyond your limits, building a business with a welcoming atmosphere, connecting with your emotions through fitness, imposter syndrome, and what it takes to stay motivated even when no one is watching.
- Check out Devine City Cycle 30 for $30 - 30 dollars for 30 days unlimited!
- Fitness community focused on a welcoming atmosphere
- Channeling education, past struggles and energy into creating an experience like no other
- What do you ride for? Finding your purpose
- Dropping out of high school, re-enrolling, then getting into Brown University
- Finding your internal motivation
- Overcoming mental and physical challenges through fitness
- Follow Devine City Cycle on Instagram
- Like them on Facebook
- Check out their website
- Follow them on Twitter