Vilada Khammahavong is running Kow Kow
This week we're joined by Vilada Kamahang for a conversation about building a business by listening to your gut. Vilada is a pre-med student turned bubble waffle food truck founder, and Kow Kow is where she crafts food that makes you feel like family.
Topics include the importance of trusting your gut, building charity into your business, giving back to the community, being kind to yourself, how selling hot soup from a food truck is probably a bad idea, honesty in your online presence, and executing on an idea through sheer force of will.
- What is a bubble waffle, anways?
- Starting a business by yourself
- Giving back to the community you love
- Building charity into the core of your business
- Being real with your customers and everyone around you
- Special after-episode story from Vilada's boyfriend Henry
- Follow Kow Kow on Instagram
- Like them on Facebook
- Follow them on Twitter
- Check out their website
- Check out a great review of kow kow