Milena Pagan is running Rebelle Artisan Bagels
This week we're joined by Milena Pagan - owner of Rebelle Artisan Bagels, purveyors of hand-rolled and boiled bagels in Providence - for a conversation about innovation, starting a business, advocating for yourself, taking in pride in what you produce, and what doesn't belong on a bagel.
Topics include leaving the corporate world to start your own business, crafting a customer experience, progress through tinkering, how to position your product, and why a bagel is not a donut.
- Leaving a job you hate to start a business you love
- How market positioning can turn something from mediocre to a bestseller
- Why is a bagel not a donut?
- Connecting with customers through workshops
- Coordinating ideas with other businesses in Providence
- How starting Rebelle has changed Milena
- Follow Rebelle Artisan Bagels on Instagram
- Like them on Facebook
- Check out their website
- Give 'em 5 stars on Yelp. And honestly just go eat a dang bagel there. And a pastry. You can thank us later.
- Check out a "Bitchin': Female Founders in Providence" event
- Learn what Separating the wheat from the chaff means!