Victoria Young is running Vic's Hand-Crafted Ice Cream
This week we're joined by Victoria Young - owner of Vic's Hand-Crafted Ice Cream and ice cream artist - for a conversation about inspiration, pushing your creative muscles, and what it takes to make a business and product that people come back to again and again.
Topics include taking the leap from concept to business, ice cream artistry, going from popup to physical location, ice cream innovation, branding, and using flavor, presentation and experimentation to build a food experience.
- Using pressure to force innovation
- Making an ice cream experience with flavor profiles and presentation
- Building a brick and mortar business
- What the heck is a kelp tart, and how many months did Victoria make them for?
- Collaboration in the providence food scene
- Why rainbow sprinkles are the superior sprinkle
- The "Bitchin': female founders in providence" events
- Follow Vic's on Instagram and be on the lookout for her ice cream shop!
- Like Vic's on Facebook
- Check out a "Bitchin': Female Founders in Providence" event
- Check out stock's website
- If you're in copenhagen, maybe try out Noma and learn about some of Victoria's origin story