Ricky Katowicz is Ricky Rainbow Beard
This week, we join Ricky, the host of The Rainbow Beard Show, in his basement studio to learn about his creative process, his story after graduating from RISD, and what prompted him to finally start doing the thing he’d been wanting to do for nearly his entire life.
Topics include living a life full of creative intention, what it means to not only work with children, but also for them, and learning about being the most generous, kind-hearted, and curious person you can be… just by being you.
- Setting up a creative work space that works for you
- Fashion designers — the rockstars of the art world
- Working with kids and also for them
- Graduate school by the way of John Cage
- Empathy versus being a brat
- Lessons from Mr. Rogers and Pee-wee's Playhouse
- Where ideas from from
- BUGS! BUGS! BUGS!
- How becoming Ricky Rainbow Beard is transforming Ricky's life