Pat Brown is running Rent Sons
This week we're joined by Pat Brown, founder of Rent Sons - a company focused on young adults serving their neighbors for an affordable hourly rate - for a conversation about the transformative power of community, running a startup, and being a good neighbor.
Topics include living a full life, building community, combating depression with relationships, choosing the right path for your life, and what makes the Rent Sons model unique and compelling.
- What does it mean to live a full life
- The importance of community and relationships in happiness
- How to start a surf club with only a table and a surf board
- The role of the hunter and the farmer in your business
- Living a missional life
- How to start a 3D water hologram business as a senior in college
- Follow Pat on Instagram
- Follow Rent Sons on Instagram
- Like them on their Facebook page
- Check out their website
- Rent Sons is hiring! Become a son