Morgan Gray is a Pastry Chef
Beneath a persistent smile and dusting of flour lies a passionate entrepreneur who cares as much about her clients as she does about the pastries she makes for them. Morgan runs Whisk Me Away — a Providence-based specialty pastry company — where she makes "badass edible creations" including handcrafted cakes, donuts, and wholesale delights.
We hear about how she got started as a pastry chef, her journey from Providence, to Boston, and back to Providence, and what inspires her baking.
- What's it like starting a food business?
- How do you bring joy into your baking?
- Dessert you want to make most?
- What cooking show would you compete on?
- How do you navigate a male dominated industry?
- Advice for aspiring bakers?
- Follow Morgan on her instagram
- Follow Whisk Me Away on FB
- Visit the Whisk Me Away website
- Do yourself a favor and grab some brownies and blondies at Coffee Exchange, The Pantry, or Stock Culinary Goods (no really, go do it - they're so damn good).
- Watch "Volume 4: Pastry" of Chef's Table on Netflix
- Feast your eyes on a Croquembouche
Photo of Morgan Gray by Lauren Fletcher Photography.