Kate & Casey are Improv Entrepreneurs
Knowledgeable, passionate, and hilarious - Kate and Casey are veteran comedy improvisers, self-taught entrepreneurs and just plain wonderful people.
They’re the owners of the Wage House — an improvisational comedy theater in Pawtucket, RI — where they showcase weekly comedy shows as well as teaching improv classes and workshops.
In this episode we take a deep dive into improv comedy, Kate and Casey’s improv journey, the challenges of starting a business, improv life lessons and get coached through an on-the-spot improv scene!
- What is improv?
- How has improv impacted your lives?
- Why only charge $5 for a show?
- Improv demonstration!
- The challenges of starting a business
- Fostering an inclusive comedic environment
- The impact of being women entrepreneurs
- Advice for learning improv?
- Stay through the credits to hear Steve and JP do an improv scene 😱
- Follow Kate and Casey on the Wage House Instagram
- Follow Wage House on FB
- Visit the Wage House website
- Go see a show for only $5 - every Friday night at 8pm! Drinks and snacks available for purchase at the bar. It’s the best and cheapest date you’ll find in RI 🕺 You can go reserve some tickets right now - we‘ll wait.
- Sign up for classes and workshops!