John & Galo are Personal Trainers
This week, we join John Amore and Galo Naranjo for a conversation about movement, motivation, and big life changes. John Amore is a multi-disciplinary fitness teacher, movement specialist and owner of Ronin Strength. Galo is a strength & conditioning coach, TedX speaker, and truth seeker. We discuss their journey from corporate jobs to fitness freelance and what motivates them to continue learning everyday.
Topics include finding your passion, crafting a fitness lifestyle, building community, pursuing transformation, and the psychology of motivation.
- Taking the plunge into something you love
- Leaving a paycheck to do something you're made to do
- Making movement a lifestyle
- Building a fitness community
- The importance of slowing down
- Fitness training as psychology, philosophy and education
- Building your brand
- Follow Galo on his Instagram and visit his blog
- Follow John on his Instagram
- John worked at Benny’s! Memories.
- Galo's coach Mike DelaTorre
- Ido Portal
- Freestyle Connection — Carl Paoli
- Mobility WOD — Kelli Starrett
- Mindful Mover