Chris Jehle is a Plastic Surgeon
This week we join Chris Jehle, a fourth year plastic surgery resident at Rhode Island Hospital, for a conversation about creativity and risk within a "safe" profession, innovation in medicine, trendsetting with plastic surgery, and the silver lining of having lots of problems to solve.
Topics include pride in your profession, what plastic surgery really is, issues with the medical insurance industry, and treating your patient like you'd treat your family.
- Trendsetting in plastic surgery
- Risks within the safety of a standard profession
- Plastic surgery doesn't have an age, gender of body system
- Issues with the medical insurance industry
- Follow Chris on his Instagram or learn a little about him on the brown website
- What is plastic surgery?
- Want to become a plastic surgeon after listening to this episode? Here's an 8-step plan...