Nadia Eisa is a Visual Merchandising Manager at Anthropologie
This week we’re joined by Nadia, a Visual Merchandising Manager for Anthropologie, as well as co-founder of MDLTN: pieces made to be well-loved and worn often. A self-described aesthete, Nadia has a special skill to see how things can be made more beautiful, and then to make them more beautiful. The snowball effect of deciding to focus her attention on the little steps along the way has allowed her to make meaningful progress in her life, career, and entrepreneurial ventures.
Topics include skipping college to build a career in retail, how to admit that you’re good at something, finding meaningful work, and building a business on top of your core values.
**If you love ycdi•di and want to support it, you can become a patron of the show.
- Nadia became a Levi’s Store Manager at 19 years old
- The importance of “necessity” as motivation to succeed
- Some lessons in branding
- MDLTN — a company Nadia is building around the idea that business don’t need to create disposable things to succeed. They can be beautiful and high quality.
- The changing jewelry and manufacturing industries
- What does a visual merchandising manager do?
- Learning to see things in a different way when you’re used to seeing them one way
- How to be involved in every aspect of a creative project
- Helping important people dress themselves
- Not everyone has to go freelance
- Want to see MDLTN jewelry? Check out their website
- Follow Nadia on Instagram
- Follow MDLTN on Instagram